Corporate Sponsorships and Partnerships
Living Rock Ministries welcomes corporate partners. Working together, we can alleviate the effects of
poverty, reduce risk factors and create tapestry of support that will help youth-at-risk develop a personal vision for their lives.
Corporate Partners Will Experience:
· A better understanding of the needs of youth-at-risk and how a community response
will create greater opportunities for them
· Investing in the community in which they operate
· Providing employees with opportunities to give back
· Enhancing the public image of their corporation, and the satisfaction of
knowing that they contributed to someone's quality of life.
Ways Corporations Can Help:
· Become an event sponsor (Soupfest, Spring Gala, Golf Tournament)
· Encourage your employees to sponsor a THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER
(Third party information package available)
· Encourage your employees to make individual contributions and your company
can make MATCHING GIFTS
· Encourage your employees to VOLUNTEER
· Encourage your employees to make IN-KIND contributions, see Living Rock WISH LIST
· Make a CORPORATE GIFT to support program offerings at Living Rock Ministries
through your corporate foundation or corporation. Please contact the Development
Department at (905) 528-7625 x250
Corporate Partnership Options:
Your company can make monthly, quarterly or annual contributions for any amount to support our programs and services.
Cause-Related Marketing Promotions
If your company undertakes this type of promotion, a percentage of the product revenues may be donated to Living Rock Ministries.
Retailers can offer a choice for their customers to add a contribution to their purchases. These
programs help to generate customer goodwill and satisfaction. Alternatively, you may allow Living Rock to have donations containers to collect change where appropriate (at service counter etc)
Companies may donate products or services to Living Rock youth centre. Examples of donations include: gift cards, clothing, hygiene products and food. A wish list is always listed on our website at www.livingrock.ca.
Advertising opportunities exist across the online media platforms and at major events.
As an organization you may encourage employee volunteer and fundraising schemes. This helps to increase company public relations and enhance employee/employer relations. For ideas, please refer to our third party fundraiser letter
What do you receive?
· In-kind donations, such as furniture or electronics, may display your company
logo at the youth centre
· Acknowledgement and thanks on our website
· A plaque recognizing your support mounted on our supporters wall at the youth centre
If you would like to know more about how YOU can help Living Rock download any of the following information:
Corporate Sponsorship & Partnership Form
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone at 905-528-7625 x250 or by email at email@example.com
LIVING ROCK MINISTRIES
30 WILSON STREET
HAMILTON, ONT L8R 1C5
CHARITY #88345 8812 RR0001